STORY

 STORY:

A man called his friend and said: I need money, my mother is sick and I don't have money for medicine; His friend replied: “Okay, my dear friend call me at night” He called him but the phone was switched off.

He tried calling again and again, until he got tired, and he went to look for another friend who could help him, but he couldn't find anyone..

Sad and disappointed in this friend, who abandoned him and turned off the phone when he needed him the most.

Returning home he finds a bag with medicines, near the pillow where his mother was sleeping.

he asked his brother who brought this?

“Your friend came to get the prescription and brought these medications. he left a while ago" the man smiled; with tears in his eyes, he went out to look for his friend

When he found his friend he asked where were you? I couldn't reach you anymore?

The friend said to him: “Dude, I sold my phone and bought the medicine for your mother” Do you understand what friendship is? A true friend doesn't cross his arms when his friend is in difficulty!

The real friend is a brother from a different mother

May God give us good friends(Amen)

Author Unknown.

Thank You So Much For Reading Through 😇.

Credit: Farida Dee Suleiman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What age do wives cheat the most?

How to Tell if a Girl Likes You: The 11 Signs Guys Can Look Out For

HOW TO DEEEPLY UNDERSTAND A GIRL