Sex before marriage has become increasingly common nowadays.

 

Sex before marriage has become increasingly common nowadays. When discussions about marriage begin, young men and women often connect on social media and start chatting.

As a wedding planner, my primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth execution of weddings, including pre-wedding events and ceremonies, for which we charge a lump sum fee.

Over the years, I've witnessed significant changes in the younger generation. I'm 54 years old, and I remember a time when brides were more conservative. Nowadays, I see young women at parlors wearing revealing clothes and undergoing cosmetic treatments like laser hair removal, often posing with their arms raised.

My assistants often inform me that brides want a bold and sexy appearance. In response, I simply accommodate their requests, although my expertise lies more in organizing weddings than in styling.

During pre-wedding photoshoots, I've observed a trend where couples prefer staying in the same room rather than with family members. This is explained as being more comfortable and conducive to better photos.

After a day of photography, while my team and I tire out, couples seem to have the energy for intimate activities all night long. Initially, I found this behavior peculiar, but younger colleagues explained that it's considered normal as part of pre-marriage preparation. They refer to it as a "pre-marriage trial" to ensure compatibility, indicating that some couples may need a few attempts before they are comfortable.

They often jest that the honeymoon is when the final game is played, while before that, discussions on what to do and how to do it occur freely.

When I expressed concerns about rushing things, the younger generation assured me that waiting was unnecessary in their view. They foresee a time when couples might even engage in sexual activity before deciding on marriage, simply to gauge compatibility.

For instance, I once encountered a case where a couple who had already decided to marry booked hotel rooms every week leading up to their wedding. It's evident what they were planning during these visits.

The current environment is such that older or traditional individuals might find it best to overlook these aspects, as they are beyond their comprehension. Whereas we used to take time to evaluate relationships, today's youth often feels that such delays are unnecessary.

It's clear that attitudes towards sex before marriage have evolved. While some still view it as morally wrong, others see it as a natural part of modern relationships. This shift has even influenced perceptions of love marriages versus arranged marriages.

In essence, what I experience seems to be a classic example of a generation gap, where older perspectives clash with the evolving norms of younger generations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What age do wives cheat the most?

How to Tell if a Girl Likes You: The 11 Signs Guys Can Look Out For

HOW TO DEEEPLY UNDERSTAND A GIRL